CPCCG logo


Find an NHS service this Bank Holiday
If you need non-emergency medical help this Bank Holiday weekend, then find out what's open locally.


First Response Service

Mental health crisis? Call NHS 111 and select option 2 - plus follow the link above for further information on mental health services in your area.

First Response Service landscape.jpg
Layer 16.png

About us

Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group is one of the largest CCGs in England (by patient population), with 105 GP practices as members, which cover all GP practices in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough, as well as three practices in North Hertfordshire (Royston) and two in Northamptonshire (Oundle and Wansford). We are responsible for planning and buying local NHS services, such as the care you receive at hospital and in the community, as well as ensuring they deliver the best possible care and treatment for patients.