These sessions are for all staff to attend and will offer an opportunity to ask any specific questions you might have regarding COVID-19 vaccines.
Each of these drops-in sessions will be tailored towards a specific audience and hosted by a relevant clinical professional who will answer any questions and signpost you to any additional information. These sessions will provide a safe and supportive environment for you to ask any questions you may have about the COVID-19 vaccines. Dates and themes are:
- Wednesday 26 January: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - Primary Care
- Thursday 27 January: 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm - Vaccines and Fertility
- Friday 28 January: 10:00am – 11:00 am - Vaccines and the Science
- Saturday 29 January: 7:00pm – 8:00 pm - Vaccines and Your Faith
- Sunday 30 January: 7:00pm - 8:00pm - Vaccines and Your Faith
- Monday 31 January: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - Vaccines for Nursing and Midwifery Staff
- Tuesday 1 February: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm - Vaccines and Fertility
- Wednesday 2 February: 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm - Vaccines for Healthcare Students
Thursday 3 February: 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm - Vaccines and the Science
To register, go to https://www.events.england.nhs.uk/events/staff-vaccination-daily-q-and-a
Please note that these sessions will focus on staff vaccine hesitancy, not Vaccination as a Condition of Deployment.