Connecting Joy to EMIS / SystmOne
We are in the process of setting up the integrations with the Clinical Systems. After the integrations have been established and tested we will then be able to move onto training. In the training we’ll cover:
- Training on how to use the key features of Joy.
- How to make referral via your clinical system.
- How to use the Joy Marketplace.
Checking the Case Management System is setup
We know that each PCN/Personalised Care team have different ways of working therefore Joy are booking in a quick session before the group training starts to make sure your Case Management System is setup properly:
- North Practices – complete.
- Central Practices - dates to be confirmed once training has been booked.
- South Practices - dates to be confirmed once training has been booked.
We only need to have this session with one person per PCN, ideally the PCN Manager. In this session we will cover:
- What services your PCN provides e.g. Social Prescribing, Health Coaching etc.
- Your service access criteria e.g. 18+
- The wellbeing frameworks you are using e.g. ONS4, Warwick Edinburgh.
- Email addresses of people who need access to the Case Management system.
If you’re in the North Practices and no-one from your PCN was able to make the session then please send details of the above to email@example.com and the team will make sure your PCN is setup accordingly.
What services your PCN provides e.g. Social Prescribing, Health Coaching etc
Your service access criteria e.g. 18+
Wellbeing frameworks e.g. ONS4, Warwick Edinburgh
Email addresses of people who need access to the Case Management system
The Happy PCN
Social Prescribing Service, Health Coaching
18+ without complex mental health needs
Dates for training
Training will be booked in after the integrations have been completed. We’ll be sure to give plenty of notice and they’ll be multiple sessions held over the coming months if you can’t make the initial session.