Here you will find the latest information and resources to support patient communication around the COVID-19 vaccination programme. Information and resources will be updated on a regular basis.
If you require any support in using any of these resources or are contacted by the media please contact the CCG Communications Team at email@example.com
Covid-19 vaccine pathway including allergy
This pathway includes information on vaccination routes and management of allergies with links to FAQs on allergy.
There is a referral proforma which includes a patient self report questionnaire. Please use this form for any Covid vaccination referral.
You can find the latest documents, training resources, consent letters and patient information leaflets and posters online.
There is also a dedicated COVID-19 Vaccination patient information page on the CCG website that includes FAQs and the patient information leaflets. Practices are encouraged to signpost patients to this page for the latest information.
The following resources have been developed to support practices with their vaccination programme and can be found in the ‘related documents’ section on right hand side of this page.
- Telephone script: template script for calling patients to book appointments
- Patient letter: template letter to invite patients for their Covid vaccine
- FAQs: latest FAQs for practice staff to use (please note these are for internal use only and not to be uploaded to practice websites)
- Communications toolkit – live site: suggested website copy and social media content to be used once your PCN starts vaccinating patients
- Press release: template press release to tailor to PCN (CCG will issue and coordinate all media activity)
- Images: selection of images that can be used on practice websites and social media
- Patient consent for media use: consent form to be completed for any staff members or patients photographed/filmed
- Case study and photography guide: guide for taking photos for press/social media.
Practices will receive copies of patient information leaflets with their deliveries of the vaccine. Additional copies can be ordered from the Government Health Publications website. Practices will need to register to be able to order.
Practices may also choose to upload the leaflets to their websites and will find the following leaflets in the ‘Related documents’ section on this page. Alternatively, you can signpost patients to the CCG COVID-19 Vaccination patient information page which has all the leaflets and patient FAQS.
- Covid Vaccine – Adult information leaflet
- Covid Vaccine – Adult what to expect after vaccination leaflet
- Covid Vaccine – Why do I have to wait leaflet
- Covid Vaccine – Social Care workers information leaflet
- Covid Vaccine – Vaccine priority poster