Launched on 1st July 2021, Primary Care across Cambridgeshire & Peterborough have free access to the system wide Primary Care Occupational Health & HR Service (previously the Enhanced Occupational Health Pilot). Supporting the Primary Care workforce (GP Practices, GP Federations and Community Pharmacists), the project provides the following services:
- Pre-placement assessments
- Management referrals for advice and support
- Needlestick and sharps injuries advice
- Medical and HR Helpline for Managers
- Self referral Employee Assistance Programme with Counselling support
- Wellbeing app
Initially the pilot was in place for a year, but we are pleased to confirm that the project has received additional funding and will continue for a further year, until end June 2023.