The Stepping into My Shoes opportunities could include:
- Shadowing staff within other organisations or sectors, such as health or social care, for a few hours/a day.
- Access mentoring or coaching.
- Join/facilitate a cross-organisational action learning set.
- Visit a department/service to see how it approaches supporting local people.
- Facilitation of action learning sets.
- Attend one of our health or social care public meetings to see how they make decisions affecting local people e.g. Health and Wellbeing Boards, Governing Body Meetings etc.
- Share experiences to support both your development and the C&P STP.
- Share learning, build relationships and organisational development.
To get involved as a learner.
To get involved as a sharer.