To access your third primary dose, please visit one of the daily walk-in vaccination sites run by Cambridgeshire Community Services (CCS) NHS Trust, bringing the letter you received from the CCG with you as proof of your eligibility.
Currently the list of sites is:
- The Grafton Centre in Cambridge – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8.30am-7.30pm
- The Eatons Community Centre in Eaton Socon – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Tuesdays 8.30am-7.30pm
- The Oaktree Centre in Huntingdon – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Thursdays 8.30am-7.30pm
- Former Next shop at Queensgate Shopping Centre in Peterborough – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Thursdays from 8.30am-7.30pm
- The Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Mondays 8.30am-7.30pm
Please visit www.thevaccinators.co.uk before attending one of the above walk-in clinics to check the latest information as opening hours are subject to change.
If your GP practice is currently part of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, you may be invited to have your third primary vaccine at your local GP-led vaccination site.
If you are aged 18 or over you can now also choose to book your third primary dose online via www.nhs.uk/covidvaccine, or by calling 119.