To access your third primary dose, please visit one of the daily walk-in vaccination sites run by Cambridgeshire Community Services (CCS) NHS Trust, bringing the letter you received from the CCG with you as proof of your eligibility.
Currently the list of sites is:
- The Grafton Centre in Cambridge – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Tuesdays & Wednesdays 8.30am-7.30pm
- The Chesterton Indoor Bowls Centre in Cambridge – open daily 8.30am-4pm
- The Eatons Community Centre in Eaton Socon – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Tuesdays 8.30am-7.30pm
- The Oaktree Centre in Huntingdon – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Thursdays 8.30am-7.30pm
- Until 7 November: The City Care Centre in Peterborough – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Tuesdays 8.30am-7.30pm
- Former Next shop at Queensgate Shopping Centre in Peterborough – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Thursdays from 8.30am-7.30pm
- The Horsefair Shopping Centre in Wisbech – open daily 8.30am-4pm, and Mondays 8.30am-7.30pm
Please visit www.thevaccinators.co.uk before attending one of the above walk-in clinics to check the latest information as opening hours are subject to change.
If your GP practice is currently part of the COVID-19 vaccination programme, you may be invited to have your third primary vaccine at your local GP-led vaccination site.
The following Primary Care Networks are currently taking part in the COVID-19 vaccination programme.
| Primary Care network || GP Practices |
| Peterborough Partnerships PCN || Ailsworth and Parnwell Medical Centre, The Willow Tree Surgery, The Grange medical Centre, and Botolph Bridge Community Health Centre, Nightingale, Westwood Clinic, and Thorpe Road |
| BMC Paston PCN || Paston Health Centre and Boroughbury Medical Centre |
| Cantab PCN || Huntingdon Road Surgery and Bridge Street Medical Centre |
| Ely North PCN || St George's Medical Centre, St Mary's Surgery, and Cathedral Medical Centre |
| Ely South PCN || Staploe Medical Centre, Burwell Surgery, and Haddenham Surgery |
| Octagon North PCN || Octagon Medical Practice and Hampton Health |
| Wisbech PCN || North Brink Practice, Clarkson Surgery, Parson Drove Surgery, and Trinity Surgery |
| South Fenland PCN || Priors Field Surgery , George Clare Surgery, and Fenland Group Practice |