The event, organised by the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Training Hub, tied into the Five Year Forward View and the GPN 10-point plan. It was delivered in partnership with Cambridgeshire and Peterborough CCG, and featured a keynote speech from Dr Crystal Oldman CBE, who talked about celebrating the value of GPNs in 21 st century primary care.
Delegates had the chance to meet other professionals across 16 different workshops and 19 different lunchtime stands in a vibrant and bustling day.
Further events, such as nurse forums, CPD sessions, and training courses, are being planned and if you are interested please contact the training hub at Candptraininghub@nhs.net.
Feedback from those who attended on the day was very positive. Comments included:
- “the best training day I’ve ever attended – so much variety to learn and all useful and can be taken back and used in practice”
- “Well organised, [the] best day ever– great workshops and stands”
- “Incredible knowledgeable speakers, excellent choice or workshops, free well run conference”
- “Excellent; so informative and beautifully organised. Very much appreciated, best event I have attended”
- “Very well organised with a wide choice of CPD opportunities each one I went to I learnt something new and gained confidence in medication reviews at last!”