This interactive event will be an opportunity to find out how you can access a range of health, care and wider support services closer to home.
- NHS Health Checks.
- IAPT psychological help services.
- Help with stopping smoking.
- Help with having a more active lifestyle.
- Advice and support on losing weight and changes to lifestyle.
- Community Engagement Team members from the local council.
- Shared Care record and more.
Lesley Trott, Project Manager, Doddington Hub, said: “This is a great opportunity for local people to come along and find out more about the wide range of health and wellbeing support services available on their doorstep. Whether you’re looking to give up smoking or live a more active lifestyle, or keen to find out more about the range of services available, I would encourage you to stop by next Wednesday to speak to one of our team.”
The event is being held at the Church Rooms, New Street, Doddington, March, PE15 0SP (next door to The George), on Wednesday 20 April, 2022.
There will be two sessions to allow as many people as possible to attend. They will be held between 1.30pm-2.30pm and 6pm-7pm.
There’s no need to book, just come along.