The Trust provides the following:
- A range of children's services for children, young people and families in Cambridgeshire and Norfolk
- A school age immunisation programme in Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk
- iCaSH: Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services in Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk
- Dental services in Cambridgeshire, Peterborough and Suffolk
- Musculo-skeletal services and uro-gynaecological physiotherapy services in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough
- Cambridgeshire community outpatient services at the Doddington and Princess of Wales community hospital sites
- The Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service
- Children and Adults' Community Health services for Luton residents
Community based health and social care services are fundamental to the success of an NHS that gives people more choice and control over their health care.
The Trust’s Board meets in public on a regular basis where you can find out more about your local community health services - there will be an opportunity to ask questions during meetings.
For more information please visit the Trust’s website at www.cambscommunityservices.nhs.uk or contact the Communications Team at firstname.lastname@example.org