The Trust provides the following:
- a range of children’s services to children, young people and families in (Cambridgeshire and Norfolk)
- school age immunisation programme (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- iCaSH: Integrated Contraception and Sexual Health Services (Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- dental health care - dental services (Cambridge, Peterborough and Suffolk)
- DynamicHealth - musculoskeletal services and pelvic health physiotherapy services (Cambridgeshire and Peterborough).
- the Oliver Zangwill Centre for Neuropsychological Rehabilitation and the Evelyn Community Head Injury Service.
- children and Adults’ Community Health services for the residents of Luton.
- children and Adults’ Community Health services for the residents of Bedfordshire are provided in partnership with East London NHS Foundation Trust (ELFT).
Quality is at the heart of all they do and they are proud to provide high quality services that enable people to live healthier lives and receive care closer to home. You can find out more about their vision, values and objectives here.
The Trust’s Board meets in public on a regular basis where you can find out more about your local community health services - there will be an opportunity to ask questions during meetings.
For more information please visit the Trust’s website or contact the Communications Team.