Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Clinical Commissioning Group works with two local authority partners in its area on the Local Offer; Peterborough City Council and Cambridgeshire County Council. Each are developing areas on their website and other supporting materials and directories to help you find all the information you need about SEND, in one place.
Visit the Cambridgeshire SEND pages or the Peterborough SEND pages to find information on:
- how early years providers, schools and colleges identify and support children with SEND
- specialist services that support children and young people with SEND
- childcare and funding
- health services (links for Cambridgeshire and Peterborough)
- social care services
- other educational provision
- travel arrangements for children and young people to schools, colleges and early years education settings
- preparing for adulthood, including housing and employment
- leisure and social opportunities.
The aim of the changes is early identification and support for children and young people, and to promote integrated working across, health, social care and education.
If you have any questions, please contact the Designated Clinical Officer for SEND, Siobhan Weaver, on firstname.lastname@example.org